Dr. Monga Sexual Health Clinic in Arjangarh offers a wide range of sexual health testing and treatment such as (Erectile Dysfunction, Premature Ejaculation, Loss of Libido, Male and Female Infertility) across various locations in Delhi. Sexual Health Clinic provides services at an ever-expanding range of test centers in Delhi. These include our well-established medical practices situated right at Delhi’s very heart in Delhi All our Delhi centers are conveniently accessible to you by car, bus, or through using New Delhi’s municipal train lines.
Sexual Health Clinic in Arjangarh
At Dr. Monga Sexual Health Clinic we understand that having a Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) can be difficult. Our dedicated team of health practitioners in Delhi is available to help you find out the status of your sexual health accordingly. We provide outstanding STI PCOS. PCOD, ED, PE, Loss of Libido Treatment, and testing services in Delhi are not only fast, reliable but also discreet and at your convenience.
The process for having your test is easy. Our health practitioner will only collect a small sample of blood or urine, or take a swab, and our laboratory team will take care of the rest. The type of sample that our health practitioner requires will vary depending upon the type of test that you have chosen. The results of your sexual health test will be provided to you very soon after our laboratory team has analyzed your sample. Should you receive a result that is positive for infection, do not worry. Dr. Monga Sexual Health Clinic can advise you and can also refer you to a partner specialist for expert treatment and care.
Problems We Treat :
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Premature Ejaculation
- Loss of Libido
- Male Infertility
- Female Infertility
- Herpes Treatment
- Syphilis Treatment
- Chlamydia Treatment
- Painful Sexual Intercourse
Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction
- Trouble getting an erection
- Trouble keeping an erection
- Reduced sexual desire
Symptoms of Painful Sexual Intercourse
- Pain only at sexual entry (penetration)
- Pain with every penetration, including putting in a tampon.
- Deep pain during thrusting.
- Burning pain or aching pain.
- Throbbing pain, lasting hours after intercourse
Symptoms of Chlamydia Treatment
- a burning sensation during urination.
- a smelly, abnormal discharge from the vagina or penis.
- an unusual sore on or around the genitals.
- swelling and pain in one or both testicles.
- rectal pain.
- anal bleeding.
- vaginal bleeding between periods.
- an eye infection or pneumonia in newborns.
Symptoms of Syphilis Treatment
- sores that resemble oral, anal, and genital warts.
- a nonitchy, rough, red or red-brown rash that starts on the trunk and spreads to the entire body, including the palms and soles.
- muscle aches.
- a sore throat.
- swollen lymph nodes.
- patchy hair loss.
- keeping the affected area clean using plain or salt water to prevent blisters or ulcers from becoming infected
- applying petroleum jelly, such as Vaseline, to any blisters or ulcers to reduce the pain when passing urine
- asking a healthcare provider to recommend painkilling creams
- avoiding tight clothing because it may irritate the blisters and ulcers.
Symptoms of Female Infertility
The main symptom of infertility is the inability to get pregnant. A menstrual cycle that’s too long (35 days or more), too short (less than 21 days), irregular or absent can mean that you’re not ovulating. There might be no other signs or symptoms.
- Problems with sexual function — for example, difficulty with ejaculation or small volumes of fluid ejaculated, reduced sexual desire, or difficulty maintaining an erection (erectile dysfunction)
- Pain, swelling or a lump in the testicle area
- Recurrent respiratory infections
- Inability to smell
- Abnormal breast growth (gynecomastia)
- Decreased facial or body hair or other signs of a chromosomal or hormonal abnormality
- A lower than normal sperm count (fewer than 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen or a total sperm count of less than 39 million per ejaculate)
Symptoms of Loss of Libido
- Ejaculation problems.
- Erectile dysfunction.
- Vaginal dryness.
- Painful sex.
- An inability to orgasm.
- Involuntary tightening of the vagina (vaginismus)
Symptoms of Premature Ejaculation
- Lifelong (primary). Lifelong premature ejaculation occurs all or nearly all of the time beginning with your first sexual encounters.
- Acquired (secondary). Acquired premature ejaculation develops after you’ve had previous sexual experiences without ejaculatory problems.
Symptoms of HIV
- Night sweats.
- Muscle aches.
- Sore throat.
- Swollen lymph nodes
Dr. Sexual Health Clinic in Arjangarh is known for its effective treatment through ethical Ayurveda, modern medicine, counseling, exercises, and Food Logs. 70 years of practicing ethical Ayurveda and modern medicines for the most effective relief. Happy to have treated more than 6.5 Lakh Patients with an overwhelming success rate. We stay with you throughout your treatment with regular follow-ups.
Sexual Health Clinic in Arjangarh
To Get the Best Sexual Problem Treatment in Arjangarh: Region You can Contact Dr. Yuvraj Monga awarded as one of the best sexual problem treatments in India. o Book Appointment Call : 8010977000, 9999219128, 8010931122