Premature EjaculationTreatment in Delhi : Premature ejaculation is a common concern for many men, occurring when ejaculation happens sooner than desired during sexual activity. It is a prevalent issue, with about 1 in 3 individuals experiencing it at some point. While occasional premature ejaculation may not be a cause for worry, persistent issues can be addressed.
Key Indicators of Premature Ejaculation:
- Consistently ejaculating within 1 to 3 minutes of penetration.
- Difficulty delaying ejaculation during most sexual encounters.
- Experiencing distress, frustration, and avoiding intimacy due to the condition.
Understanding that premature ejaculation is treatable is crucial. Dr. Monga offers solutions that include medications, counseling, and techniques designed to delay ejaculation. These interventions aim to enhance your sexual experience and promote a satisfying relationship with your partner.
- Early ejaculation treatment
- Premature ejaculation treatment
- Shighrapatan ka ilaj
If you’re seeking effective solutions for premature ejaculation, Dr. Monga provides comprehensive care to address and alleviate this condition. Don’t let premature ejaculation hinder your sexual satisfaction – consult with Dr. Monga for personalized and effective treatment options.
Symptoms of Premature Ejaculation
Premature ejaculation is characterized by the inability to delay ejaculation for more than three minutes after penetration, and it can manifest in various sexual situations, including masturbation. There are two main classifications:
- Lifelong Premature Ejaculation: Occurs consistently from the first sexual encounter.
- Acquired Premature Ejaculation: Develops after previous sexual experiences without prior ejaculation issues.
- The primary symptom is the inability to delay ejaculation.
- Lifelong premature ejaculation occurs consistently from the outset.
- Acquired premature ejaculation develops after prior experiences without ejaculation problems.
- It may happen in all sexual situations, not just during intercourse.
While many individuals may identify with premature ejaculation symptoms, not all cases meet diagnostic criteria. Experiencing early ejaculation on occasion is common and doesn’t necessarily indicate a severe issue.
For those concerned about early ejaculation symptoms, Dr. Monga offers expert guidance and solutions. Early intervention and appropriate treatment can significantly improve your sexual experience.
- Early ejaculation symptoms
- Ejaculation symptoms
- Quick discharge symptoms
If you’re experiencing symptoms of premature ejaculation, consult with Dr. Monga for personalized care and effective solutions tailored to your needs. Don’t let premature ejaculation affect your sexual well-being – seek professional assistance for a fulfilling and satisfying sex life.
Knowing when to seek medical advice for premature ejaculation is crucial for addressing concerns and finding effective solutions. If you consistently ejaculate sooner than desired during most sexual encounters, it’s advisable to talk to your healthcare provider.
When to See a Doctor:
- Consistent Premature Ejaculation: If you regularly experience premature ejaculation and it impacts your sexual satisfaction, consult with a healthcare provider.
- Overcoming Embarrassment: While discussing sexual health concerns may be embarrassing, it’s important not to let it deter you from seeking help. Remember, premature ejaculation is common and treatable.
How to control premature ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation can be addressed through various strategies. Consider practicing pelvic floor exercises like Kegel exercises, trying the pause-squeeze technique during intercourse, and exploring the use of condoms designed to reduce sensitivity. If the issue persists, seeking guidance from a healthcare professional for personalized advice and treatment options is advisable.
Is a 5-minute duration normal?
While individual preferences vary, a 5-minute duration is considered average. However, if you or your partner are dissatisfied, exploring methods to extend this time, such as the aforementioned techniques or seeking professional guidance, may be beneficial.
Wife is not satisfied due to timing concerns, what should I do?
Open communication with your partner is crucial. Discuss the issue openly and consider trying different techniques together. If the problem persists, seeking advice from a healthcare professional, like a urologist or a sexual health specialist, can provide effective solutions.
Why Consult a Healthcare Provider:
- Reassurance and Guidance: A conversation with your care provider can provide reassurance. Knowing that premature ejaculation is a common experience for many individuals can help alleviate concerns.
- Treatment Options: Healthcare providers, like Dr. Monga, can discuss available treatment options tailored to your specific situation.
- Educational Insights: Understanding that the average time from the beginning of intercourse to ejaculation is about five minutes can provide helpful context.
Fix Premature Ejaculation:
- Premature ejaculation consultation
- Seeking help for premature ejaculation
- Dr. Monga premature ejaculation advice
Don’t let embarrassment prevent you from seeking the assistance you need. Dr. Monga is here to provide expert guidance and personalized solutions for premature ejaculation. Schedule a consultation to address your concerns and enhance your sexual well-being.
Diagnosis Premature Ejaculation/ Quick Discharge:
When you consult with your healthcare provider about premature ejaculation, they will inquire about your sex life and health history. A physical exam may be conducted, and if you’re experiencing both early ejaculation and erectile difficulties, blood tests might be ordered to check hormone levels. Depending on the situation, your provider may recommend a visit to a urologist or a mental health professional specializing in sexual problems.
Treatment: Effective treatment options for premature ejaculation encompass behavioral techniques, medications, and counseling. It may take some time to identify the most suitable treatment or combination for your specific needs. Combining behavioral therapy with drug treatment often proves to be the most effective approach.
- Masturbation Timing: Some cases of premature ejaculation respond to simple techniques, such as masturbating an hour or two before intercourse. This may help you delay ejaculation during subsequent sexual activity.
- Intercourse Breaks: Your care provider may suggest abstaining from intercourse for a certain period. Focusing on other forms of sexual play can alleviate the pressure associated with intercourse.
Dr. Monga offers expert guidance and personalized treatment plans to address premature ejaculation. With a focus on your unique situation, a combination of behavioral techniques and appropriate medications can significantly enhance your sexual experience.
Premature Ejaculation Diagnosis:
- Premature ejaculation diagnosis
- Behavioral techniques for early ejaculation
- Dr. Monga premature ejaculation treatment
For comprehensive care and effective solutions tailored to your needs, schedule a consultation with Dr. Monga to address premature ejaculation and improve your sexual well-being.
Pelvic Floor Exercises: Weak pelvic floor muscles can contribute to premature ejaculation. Strengthening these muscles through pelvic floor exercises, also known as Kegel exercises, can be beneficial. To perform these exercises:
- Identify the pelvic floor muscles by stopping urination midstream or tightening the muscles that control gas passage.
- Initially, practice lying down and gradually progress to sitting, standing, or walking as the muscles strengthen.
- Focus solely on the pelvic floor muscles, avoiding tension in the abdomen, thighs, or buttocks.
- Repeat the exercises three times a day, aiming for at least three sets of 10 repetitions.
Pause-Squeeze Technique: Your healthcare provider may recommend the pause-squeeze technique to manage premature ejaculation during sexual activity:
- Engage in sexual activity until you’re almost ready to ejaculate.
- Have you or your partner squeeze the base of the penis for several seconds until the urge to ejaculate subsides.
- Repeat the process as needed. With practice, delaying ejaculation may become habitual.
If the pause-squeeze technique is uncomfortable, the stop-start technique can be an alternative, involving pausing sexual stimulation just before ejaculation and resuming after arousal diminishes.
Condoms: Condoms, particularly “climax control” condoms, can reduce penile sensitivity and delay ejaculation. These condoms may contain numbing agents like benzocaine or lidocaine. Brands such as Trojan Extended Pleasure and Durex Prolong are available without a prescription.
Various medications can be used to address premature ejaculation:
- Topical Numbing Agents: Creams, gels, and sprays containing benzocaine, lidocaine, or prilocaine are applied before sex to reduce sensation and delay ejaculation. EMLA, a cream with lidocaine and prilocaine, is available by prescription.
- Oral Medications: Some antidepressants, pain relievers, and erectile dysfunction drugs may help delay orgasm. SSRIs like paroxetine and tricyclic antidepressants like clomipramine are among the options. Pain reliever tramadol and phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors like sildenafil (Viagra) may also be used.
Potential Future Treatments: Ongoing research explores drugs like Modafinil, Silodosin, and OnabotulinumtoxinA for premature ejaculation treatment.
Counseling: Seeking counseling involves discussing relationships and experiences to reduce performance anxiety and cope with stress. Combining counseling with drug therapy often yields positive results.
Dr. Monga provides comprehensive care, offering personalized solutions for premature ejaculation. Strengthening pelvic floor muscles, using techniques during sexual activity, and exploring medications are part of the holistic approach. Schedule a consultation for tailored advice and effective treatment options.
Doctors who treat this condition
- Dr. Yuvraj Arora Monga:
- Specialization: MBBS, MD – Pharmacology,Fellowship in Diabetes (UK),Infectious Disease Fellowship Australia,Chief Consultant Physician & C.E.O.
- Dr. Yuvraj Arora Monga is a healthcare professional who may offer treatment for certain health conditions. For specific details on the conditions he treats, it is recommended to consult directly with Dr. Monga or refer to his official profile.
- Dr. Amit Anand:
- Specialization: B.A.M.SAYUSH Ayurveda, Alternative Medicine, Sexologist (Ayurveda)
- Dr. Amit Anand is a healthcare professional, and for information regarding the conditions he treats or his areas of expertise, it is advisable to consult with Dr. Anand directly or refer to his official profile.
- Dr. Sunil Tomar:
- Specialization: B.A.M.SAYUSH Ayurveda, Alternative Medicine & Sexual Health
- Dr. Sunil Tomar is a healthcare professional, and for details on the conditions he treats or his specific areas of focus, it is recommended to consult directly with Dr. Tomar or refer to his official profile.
If you are seeking treatment for a particular health condition, it’s essential to schedule a consultation with the respective doctor. During the consultation, you can discuss your symptoms, concerns, and any specific medical needs you may have. The doctor will be able to provide personalized advice and recommend appropriate treatment options based on your individual health situation.