Piles specialist doctor in Gulmohar Park, New Delhi
Haemorrhoids otherwise known as piles are popular all over the world. People who are affected by this disease will feel a heavy pain in the internal and external veins of the anal region. These veins become varicose and will be protruded in the anal areas. In some cases, there will be bleeding. Thus, piles are of two types i.e. bleeding piles and non-bleeding piles.
In Ayurveda, piles are known as Arsha Shoola which means pain from pricking like needles. You can go for Piles specialist doctor in Gulmohar Park which is based on Ayurveda. The three doshas are caused due to the vitiation of any on them. It is nothing but the digestive disorder which is the result of the accumulation of waste in the rectal area. Other causes for piles are sitting on the hard seats, chronic constipation, and pregnancy. It is ideal to go for the Hemorrhoids piles specialist doctor in Gulmohar Park.
Hemorrhoids are caused because of the three doshas. Hence, the symptoms differ. Let’s see here about it.
- Vata type of Hemorrhoids – In this type, the piles is harder and also darker in colour, almost black. They will face acute pain and they will also suffer from constipation.
- Pitta type of Haemorrhoids – In this type, they are soft and will be of reddish in colour. There will be bleeding and other symptoms are excessive thirst, fever and diarrhoea.
- Kapha type of Haemorrhoids – In this type, they will be slimy to touch. This will be in whitish colour and will be large, as well as, soft.
Some of the herbs used in the Fistula piles specialist doctor in Gulmohar Park are:
- Carrot (Daucus carota) – these are effective in controlling the bleeding and can be consumed both as raw and cooked.
- Garlic (Allum Salivum) – It can stop the bleeding. It is ideal to keep garlic in the/inserted into the rectum so that it stops the bleeding of the piles.
Apart from these, there are several herbs are prescribed when you are suffering from piles. Some of them are as follows:
- Cassia Fistula
- Mimosa pudica
- Ailanthus excels
- Bumea balsamifera
- Semicarpus anacardium
Haemorrhoids are the result of low digestive fire. Hence, you will have to take a proper diet so that it can be prevented. The following dietary guidelines:
- Avoid foods that are difficult to digest. Some of the foods to be avoided are oily and spicy foods, red meats, and rich desserts. The food to be consumed is green leafy vegetables in large quantities as they will have the fibre required for proper digestion.
- When you are affected by piles, it is ideal to consume bitter as well as astringent tastes are better. This should constitute a major portion of your diet.
- Vegetables like yam, spinach, radish, carrots, and okra are ideal
Ayurvedic treatment for Hemorrhoids by Piles specialist doctor
Ayurveda provides twofold intention and they are:
- Reduce constipation which is the cause for piles
- To relieve the pains caused by the piles and also reduce them
Asafoetida, fennel, and cumin are ideal as they will reduce the constipation. Other than this, it is also ideal to take ghee, buttermilk, and green leafy vegetables.
First the constipation, will be brought under control then they will concentrate on reducing the pains that are caused by piles. If the pile is external, then you can apply sandalwood or sesame oil. Some of the medicines that can be consumed for piles are Kankayana vati, Arshogni vita, and Pranada gutika. These are ideal for the piles caused by vata. In case, it is due to pitta, then Avipattikara choorna is prescribed. If you are suffering from bleeding piles, 1 teaspoon of kutajavaleha twice a day is beneficial.
For Fissure piles specialist doctor in Gulmohar Park be the way of treatment that you are taking up, it is ideal to consult the Ayurveda doctor who is an expert in treating the haemorrhoids.