ED specialist doctor in Mustafabad | Call 8010977000
In recent times you will notice an increase in the number of erectile dysfunction cases in men. What as per you can be the reason behind the same? Well, the reasons can be many, and it can be due to unhealthy and hectic lifestyles. Men are highly prone to stress and anxiety in life, and that can also lead to the occurrence of ED in them. It creates an embarrassment in men, and it affects the private life of a couple. Hence, doctors always suggest going for the right treatment to overcome or manage the issue of ED. Doctors recommend undergoing certain tests to diagnose if you are affected by erectile dysfunction or not. It will also identify other reasons which are creating a problem in your sex life. Once you get detected with this problem, the doctors will suggest the best medicine for erectile dysfunction.
Read More: Common questions & answers about gupt rog in Hindi
Treatments for erectile dysfunction in Mustafabad
Once you are diagnosed with ED, the doctors will check your health condition before starting the treatment. The professionals will suggest the treatment depending on the severity of the problem.
- Oral treatment: – If the severity of erectile dysfunction in men is not too much, doctors suggest oral treatment. It seems to be an effective treatment option for many men. The experts will suggest the medicines such as Sildenafil or Viagra, Tadalafil, Vardenafil, Avanafil. These medicines can enhance the effect of nitric oxide in humans. Its natural chemical keeps the muscle of the penis relaxed.
- Depending on the severity of the condition of the patient, the doctors prescribe the doses. Men may experience possible side effects from this oral treatment like headache, congestion in the nose, change in vision, etc.
- Using penis pumps: – Penis pump is a hollow erection device. It is a hollow tube. A man suffering from ED needs to place this tube over the penis. Now the pump will start sucking out the air inside the tube. This system will pull the pressure of blood in the penis. This process helps your penis to get erected. Many use this device as per the brand prescribed by doctors.
- Penile transplant: – Penile transplant is a surgical process. Doctors refer to this treatment in case of severity. Here devices are places besides the penis. This implant is done using inflatable rods. These rods help the penis to stay firm but flexible.
- Exercises: If you have severe erectile dysfunction and don’t want surgery, opting for exercises and ayurvedic medicine for ED in mustafabad will help you. Experts suggest daily moderate to energetic aerobics work-outs for the best result. Regular exercises help enhance erectile dysfunction.
Alternatives for ED treatment
Apart from the above treatments, doctors also suggest psychological counseling for better results. Regular counseling will keep your anxiety, stress under control. Hence, automatically a man will get relieved from ED. It is clear that you need the assistance of a specialist in ED who is having good experience and reputation in the industry. Check the reviews of the patients who availed treatment from the specialist and now leading a healthy and satisfactory sexual life with their partner.