DR MONGA PILES CLINIC
It is one of the Best Piles Clinic in Delhi Region and nearby region. It is situated in Lajpat Nagar.
DR MONGA PILES CLINIC was started with a dream of providing the best facilities for Piles, Fissures, Fistula and all Anorectal problems. We have the credit of starting the best Treatment for the first time in region.
Dr. Monga Piles Clinic is different in providing modern and Ayurvedic treatment side by side, for Anorectal diseases. We have Ancient Ayurvedic treatment for Fistula in Ano.
Piles is a disease in which there is varicosities in blood vessels of rectum. It is also known as Hemorrhoids. Anatomically there present three sets of blood vessels; these include
- Left lateral hemorrhoidal vessels,
- Right inferior hemorrhoidal vessels
- Right superior hemorrhoidal vessels. These are the classical 3, 7 and 11’oclock positions of Hemorrhoids and also known as Primary Piles. In piles there occur stasis of blood inside the hemorrhoidal blood vessels. This leads to vericosities in these vessels and the condition becomes disease Piles.
The symptoms of Piles include;
- Prolapse of some mass during defecation
- Pain (when associated with thrombosis or in Gd 3/ Gd 4 haemorrhoids).
- Mucous discharge- in prolapsed haemorrhoids
There are the following causative factors responsible for the disease piles;
- Irregular bowel habits
- Prolonged standing and/or sitting
- Straining during defecation
- Heredity factors
- Due to other associated diseases like colitis, diarrhoea etc.
Types of Piles/Hemorrhoids
Based on their location inside the anal canal, Hemorrhoids have been classified into following types;
1-INTERNAL:- These are within the anal canal and internal to the anal orifice. these are bright red or purple in colour, these are usually painless as anal canal membrane from where they originate is not sensitive to pain.
2-EXTERNAL:- Situated outside the anal orifice and covered by skin, two varieties may coexist and the condition is called intern external hemorrhoid’s.
Thrombosed Hemorrhoids – Anal Hematoma/External piles: This is a painful condition. There occurs clotting (thrombosis) of blood within the external pile mass.
Dr. Jyoti Monga is one of the best Piles specialist doctor in Delhi with an exprience of 22+ years.
If you looking Best piles specialist doctor or counsellor, Call Me +91-8010977000