Get effective Trichomoniasis treatment in Delhi by experienced doctors. Choose from a range of options including medication, surgery, and more. Book an appointment now!
What is Trichomoniasis
Trichomoniasis is an STI caused by a parasite called Trichomonas vaginalis. Symptoms can include a yellow or green discharge from the vagina or penis and it can sometimes have an unpleasant, ‘fishy’ smell, genital itching, and throat soreness. Women may experience a bad smell of urine, fluid, or mucus. Men may with no signs and symptoms. if you don’t get it treated trichomoniasis can increase the risk of other STIs.
Common Symptoms of Trichomoniasis
Common symptoms of Trichomoniasis in females include:
- Abnormal vaginal order
- Genital itching
- Painful urine
In men, Trichomoniasis is without symptoms.
Best Treatment for Trichomoniasis
Prescription medication can treat it. These are as follows.
- Drugs: Antibiotics are The most common treatment for trichomoniasis. Doctors prescribe metronidazole tinidazole an oral medicine, highly effective in treating infection.
- Flagyl: Flagyl is a good antibiotic to treat it. you have to take Flagyl- twice a day.
- Tindamax: Tindamax is an alternative to Flagyl. it is an Oral drug and highly effective in curing the infection.
In the suspicion of Trichomoniasis– Safe sex to prevent the spread of trichomoniasis and other STIs. Early treatment can help prevent the spread of the infection and avoid potential complications. Get a test and Seek Medical attention!
Early treatment can help prevent the spread of the infection and avoid potential complications.
Doctors For Trichomoniasis Treatment in Delhi
Dr. Monga Medi Clinic offers a comprehensive and effective treatment plan that follows the latest CDC guidelines. With a focus on integrated medication and personalized care, Dr. Monga provides a unique approach to treating trichomoniasis, located in Delhi
Dr. Monga’s treatment plan:
- Medication Plan: Dr. Monga provides both (Allopathic & Ayurvedic) medication plan that ensures the most effective cure for trichomoniasis.
- Personalized Care: Dr. Monga takes a customized approach to treatment and works with each patient to determine the best course of action.
- CDC Guidelines: Dr. Monga follows the latest CDC guidelines for trichomoniasis treatment to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Experienced Professional: With years of experience in the field, Dr. Monga is a trusted and knowledgeable professional providing the best care for his patients.
If you suspect you have trichomoniasis, don’t wait! Contact Dr. Monga Medi Clinic today to schedule an appointment and start your journey to a healthy, symptom-free life. With a commitment to personalized care and integrated medication.
Ans: Antibiotic drugs are the most common treatment for it.
Ans: Yes, it is curable.
Ans: Yes, it is necessary for sexual partners to receive treatment to prevent re-infection.
Ans: Yes, safe sex, using a condom, and getting regular tests, can help prevent the spread of trichomoniasis.
Ans: No, prescription medication is necessary for the effective treatment of trichomoniasis. It is essential to see a doctor if you suspect you have trichomoniasis.
Ans: If left untreated, trichomoniasis can increase the risk of acquiring or transmitting other STIs and potentially cause long-term health problems. It is important to seek medical attention if you suspect you have trichomoniasis.
Ans: If trichomoniasis doesn’t go away?- Don’t wait for the doctor to raise a topic you’re worried about. He may include repeat tests and a new course of antibiotics. Untreated, trichomoniasis can increase the risk of acquiring other sexually transmitted infections and can potentially cause long-term health problems.