Erectile Dysfunction Treatment In Gurgaon
Erectile Dysfunction Specialist Doctors in Gurgaon
Dr. Monga sexual Health Clinic is the only institute where all ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION patients get the first consultation from our team of experts (Andrologist, Sexologist, Sex Therapist). If you are suffering from Erectile Dysfunction then ask for online Consultation or immediately Call on 8010977000 and Book Appointment.
What is erectile dysfunction?
It is man’s inability to achieve or maintain an erection, suitable for satisfactory sexual intercourse.”
- No suitable penis erection
- Unsatisfactory sexual intercourse
Erectile dysfunction is also called impotence. It is the inability to engage in sexual intercourse. This condition can negatively impact any intimate relationship, not forgetting one’s psychological well-being too.
Erectile dysfunction can be caused by many physical or psychological factors. Occasionally, the condition may even develop due to medical conditions such as hypertension, hypothyroidism, high cholesterol, diabetes, anemia, obesity, Alzheimer’s disease, and Parkinson’s disease.
How Common is Erectile Dysfunction?
According to research, 150 million men suffer from erectile dysfunction and the number is doubling by 2025.
- 1 out of 5 men may have an erectile problem.
- 1 out of 10 men may be completely incapable of erection
Erectile dysfunction usually occurs in men. A survey showed that men over the age of 40 may experience at least one in five erectile problems and almost one in ten men is completely incapable of erections. With increasing age, each person is more likely to have erectile problems.
Symptoms for Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Doctors at Dr. Monga Sexual Health clinic listen to their patients calmly and understand the symptoms before starting the treatment.
- High Blood Pressure
- Severe Anxiety
- Less Sexual Desire
- Gets diabetes
How Does An Erection Happen?
Erection is a psychological phenomenon in which the man’s penis raises from its natural level.
What is required for a normal erection to happen?
For a normal erection to happen,
- The man must be sufficiently stimulated psychologically.
- His nerves which carry the signal of initiating an erection must be intact and in good health.
- The blood vessels in the penis which carry the blood must be healthy.
- Pelvic muscles must be toned enough to lift the penis up when the blood fills the penis.
There are two “spongy tissue tubes” that run on the length of the penis. This spongy tube is surrounded by a “tough fibrous-partially elastic”, outer casing. When stimulated psychologically these spongy tissues expand themselves in such a way that more extra blood can be filed in the penis. The veins running over the outer case of the penis then compress obstructing the blood from leaving the penis. As the blood is stopped from moving out, the penis swells within the outer casing, giving an erection. The pelvic muscles especially ischiocavernosus and bulbospongiosus play a significant role in getting a good erection. In both the spongy tissue and blood vessels, these muscle cells respond to chemicals in the body; making an erection happen while some make the penis flaccid (soft).
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
There are several causes of erectile dysfunction. Some important erectile dysfunction causes are as follows:
A proper nerve system is essential for a man to keep having a normal erection. Men may find difficulty in erection when they suffer nerve damage. Nerve damage can be caused due to;
- Spinal cord trauma
- Multiple sclerosis
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Pelvic surgery (prostate, bowel)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
Poor Blood Flow
poor blood flow is the outcome of many diseases or bad lifestyles. The improper blood flow also affects suitable penis erection. Some of the reasons for poor blood flow are;
- Atherosclerosis (narrowing of the arteries)
- High blood pressure
- Peyronie’s disease
- Pelvic trauma
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
Interference by drugs, alcohol, and medicines
- Alcohol and drug abuse
- Medicines used to treat Hypertension (High blood pressure), High cholesterol, Depression and psychiatric disorders, Prostate cancer
Metabolic problems interfering with blood vessel function (endothelial dysfunction)
- Diabetes, Obesity, Sleep apnoea
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- High cholesterol, Smoking, Thyroid
- Acromegaly (a condition caused by too much growth hormone)
- Cortisone excess
- Hypogonadism (a condition where the testes are not able to make enough
- testosterone [androgen deficiency] and/or sperm [spermatogenesis])
- Performance anxiety
- Sexual attitudes and upbringing
- Relationship problems
- Employment and financial pressures
- Psychiatric disorders
Who is the Best ED Specialist doctor in Gurgaon?
Where can I get erectile dysfunction treatment in Gurgaon?
Is Erectile Dysfunction Treatable in Gurgaon?
Is My Erectile Dysfunction Problem untreatable?