A Tele / Video consultation has its own advantages for elderly people specially in Lock Down situation. Advantages like Home sample collection, Tele medicine, Home delivery of medicines.Specially in the wake of covid-19, it’s very necessary to keep social distancing & prefer online consultation
Online doctor for Piles treatment in Nagpur | Call now : 8010931122
A diabetologist is a medical professional who has specialized in the field of Diabetology which is the study of the ailment diabetes – the causes, symptoms, treatment and aftercare. Diabetes is an effect of the imbalance of the endocrine gland when the pancreas is not able to produce sufficient insulin to process sugars accumulated in the blood. Diabetology is one specialization in the field of Endocrinology.
Video consultation with doctor for Piles in Nagpur | 8010931122
Piles are collections of tissue and vein that become inflamed and swollen. The size of piles can vary, and they are found inside or outside the anus.
Piles occur due to chronic constipation, chronic diarrhea, lifting heavy weights, pregnancy, or straining when passing a stool.
A doctor can usually diagnose piles on examination.
Hemorrhoids are graded on a scale from I to IV. At grades III or IV, surgery may be necessary.
- In most cases, the symptoms of piles are not serious. They normally resolve on their own after a few days.An individual with piles may experience the following symptoms:
- A hard, possibly painful lump may be felt around the anus. It may contain coagulated blood. Piles that contain blood are called thrombosed external hemorrhoids.
- After passing a stool, a person with piles may experience the feeling that the bowels are still full.
- Bright red blood is visible after a bowel movement.
- The area around the anus is itchy, red, and sore.
- Pain occurs during the passing of a stool.
- Piles can escalate into a more severe condition.
This can include: excessive anal bleeding, also possibly leading to anemia infection fecal incontinence, or an inability to control bowel movements anal fistula, in which a new channel is created between the surface of the skin near the anus and the inside of the anus a strangulated hemorrhoid, in which the blood supply to the hemorrhoid is cut off, causing complications including infection or a blood clot.
Piles is classified into four grades :
Grade I: There are small inflammations, usually inside the lining of the anus. They are not visible.
Grade II: Grade II piles are larger than grade I piles, but also remain inside the anus. They may get pushed out during the passing of stool, but they will return unaided.
Grade III: These are also known as prolapsed hemorrhoids, and appear outside the anus. The individual may feel them hanging from the rectum, but they can be easily re-inserted.
Grade IV: These cannot be pushed back in and need treatment. They are large and remain outside of the anus.
External piles form small lumps on the outside edge of the anus. They are very itchy and can become painful if a blood clot develops, as the blood clot can block the flow of blood. Thrombosed external piles, or hemorrhoids that have clotted, require immediate medical treatment.
Piles are caused by increased pressure in the lower rectum.
- The blood vessels around the anus and in the rectum will stretch under pressure and may swell or bulge, forming piles. This may be due to:
- chronic constipation
- chronic diarrhea
- lifting heavy weights
- straining when passing a stool
- The tendency to develop piless may also be inherited and increases with age.