Ayurvedic Treatment For Cancer |Over the last 20 years, Breast Cancer has been rising steadily and now it is the most common cancer in women in India along with the world. The age-adjusted rate is as high as 25.8 per 100,000 women and mortality 12.7 per 100,000 women.
With the advent of effective screening modalities, it is now possible to detect breast cancer at an earlier stage. The five-year survival rate of breast cancer detected at the earliest stage is more than 90%.
The Breast Cancer treatment team at Dr Monga Health world offers leading-edge, personalized care, from effective screening through diagnosis, treatment and survivorship. To date, more than 20,000 breast surgeries have been done.
We consider every woman and man diagnosed with breast cancer to be a unique individual who deserves a carefully thought-out, personalized treatment plan offering advanced care.
With this objective, each case is being discussed in detail on the tumor board for better outcomes.
Ayurvedic Breast Cancer Treatment
To provide the best treatment options to meet each patient’s goals, our specialists work as a united team, carefully evaluating patients and the specifics of breast cancer.
Our specialists are experts in breast cancer care and research, providing patients the latest and the most effective treatments with the greatest chance of cure. Ayurvedic Breast Cancer Treatment
Our center is one of the few centers in the world providing the latest cutting-edge diagnostic technologies and targeted treatments, minimally invasive surgery, molecular pathology, and more-effective chemotherapies, radiotherapy, and prevention.
DIAGNOSTIC FACILITIES listed below are all available under one roof. They range from:
- Digital Mammography
- Digital Tomosynthesis
- MR Mammography
- PET MRI.
INTERVENTIONAL advancements are used for establishing diagnosis wherever indicated. They are as of:
- Stereotactic wire localization and guided biopsy
- MRI Guided Biopsy
- Ultrasound-Guided wire localization
- Sentinel node biopsy and
- Vacuum-assisted biopsy – Scarless surgery of breast lump.
- Our center excels in Mastectomy as well as lesser Invasive treatment options as of:
Breast Conservative Surgery along with various forms of Breast Oncoplasty
Volume Replacement and Displacements including Implants and free flaps.
Most effective chemotherapy and radiotherapy including Accelerated partial breast irradiation are also available. and most importantly the treatment will in Ayurveda
The new minimal invasive treatment such as ROBOTIC MASTECTOMY has been started recently with the most advanced concept of da Vinci Xi system and the institute has the credit of performing it for the first time in India. Breast Treatment in India with Ayurveda
As a part of Comprehensive Breast Cancer Care, we also have cancer survivorship and the rehabilitation meet known as ”The Maitree”. Dr Monga Treats Breast Cancer with ayurveda
FACTS ABOUT BREAST CANCER
Breast Cancer is a malignant tumor-specific to the human breast. It is the result of an atypical growth of cells in the breast that can metastasize to other body parts, causing a systematic breakdown of body processes and fatality. Lately, we have seen a surge in breast cancer cases in India and worldwide.
As per National Cancer Registry Programme, 25% to 32% of all female cancers in the leading Indian urban centers are related to breast cancer.
Though females are the prime victim of breast cancer, males can also develop a malignancy.
Breast cancer’s origin is shrouded like a mystery. However, there are certain risk factors specific to the condition, such as aging, heredity, genes, radiation exposure, obesity, delayed pregnancy, and alcohol.
BREAST CANCER SYMPTOMS AND SIGNS:
The prominent symptoms and signs of breast cancer may include, but not limited to:
- Formation of a thick piece of mass (lump) in the infected breast or just below the armpit
- Constant pain in the infected region, ranging from mild to severe
- The breast skin developing pits and redness
- The infected nipple(s) carrying rashes
- Bloody discharge from the nipple of the infected breast
- A deep-set or upturned nipple
- A drastic anomaly in the breast shape or size
- The skin of the nipple with effects like peeling, flaking, or scaling
- It is worth mentioning that the majority of lumps are benign. However, a regular check-up is always advised especially if you are a patient, as the chances of successful breast cancer treatment amplify with early detection ayurvedic treatment for breast cancer is one of the best ways to get rid of breast cancer.
RISK FACTORS FOR BREAST CANCER:
- Age: The risk of developing cancer in breasts increases with aging. It is more invasive in women above the age of 55.
- Drinking alcohol: Consuming high amounts of alcohol increases the risk of breast cancer.
- Having dense tissues in the breast: Dense breast tissue creates difficulty in reading mammograms while increasing the risk of breast cancer.
- Gender: Compared to men, women are 100 times more at risk of developing breast cancer.
- Genes: Women with gene mutations – BRCA1 and BRCA2 – are at higher risk of developing breast cancer than women without these gene mutations.
- Early menstruation: Menstruation before the age of 12 may increase the risk of breast cancer.
- Giving birth at an older age: Women who give birth to their first child after 35 years of age are at the risk of breast cancer.
- Inherited risk: If any close female (like your mother, sister, or daughter) in your family had breast cancer, your chances of developing it increase.
- Late menopause: If menopause doesn’t start until 55 years of age, you are more likely to develop breast cancer.
- Never being pregnant: If you have never been pregnant, the chances of developing breast cancer increase.
- Previous breast cancer: If you were treated for breast cancer in one breast, the chances of developing it in the other breast increase.
TYPES OF BREAST CANCER
It is divided into two categories:
- Ductal breast cancer
Ductal carcinoma in situ: It is a non-invasive condition, where the cells begin to line the ducts of your breast and appear to be cancerous. However, DCIS cells don’t invade the surrounding breast tissue.
Invasive ductal carcinoma: It is a common type of breast cancer that begins in the milk ducts of breasts and invades the surrounding tissues as well. It can even spread to other tissues or organs as well.
- Lobular breast cancer
Lobular carcinoma in situ: It grows in milk-producing glands of the breast but doesn’t invade the surrounding tissues.
Invasive lobular carcinoma: It develops in the breast lobules and may spread to other nearby tissues.
BREAST CANCER STAGES :
Though a variety of staging methods are in use, generally breast cancer is spread out in five stages, each of which is characterized by the size and outreach of the tumor.
The oncologist often determines the stages by subjecting the patient to a series of specialized physical exams, X-rays, biopsies, bone scans, and blood tests.
Initial stage: The primary stage of breast cancer is also medically referred to as Ductal Carcinoma in Situ (DCIS). Here, the malignant cells are restricted within the duct and yet to come in contact with the surrounding tissues.
Stage 1: This stage is characterized by the abnormal growth of malignant cells. The tumor size is about 2 cm and the lymph nodes are not infected as yet.
Stage 2: Herein, the tumor gains size and outreach. The surrounding lymph nodes come in contact with the infected cells.
Stage 3: At the onset of this stage, the tumor gains mass and may become as big as 5 cm across. The threat of infected lymph nodes is maximized.
Stage 4: The final stage is characterized by the metastasis of malignant tissues. Cancer spreads to distant organs, among which the prime recipients are the brain, liver, bones, and lungs.
BREAST CANCER TREATMENT OPTIONS
Following are the most common treatment options for breast cancer:
There are different types of surgeries for removing breast cancer. Some common breast cancer surgeries are mastectomy, lumpectomy, sentinel node biopsy, axillary lymph node dissection, and contralateral prophylactic mastectomy.
- Radiation therapy
In this treatment option, high-powered radiation beams are passed through your skin for killing cancer cells.
It is a drug treatment for destroying cancer cells. This treatment is generally done along with surgery. It is done before surgery to shrink tumor cells so that surgery could be avoided.
- Hormone therapy
In this treatment option, the production of estrogen and progesterone hormones is blocked, as these hormones may lead to the growth of tumors.
Certain medications, such as Herceptin, are also prescribed for blocking the body’s production of HER2 protein, which helps in growing breast cancer cells.
TREATMENT COST IN INDIA | How to Treat Ayurvedic Breast Cancer Treatment
Dr. Monga Health World is one of the top hospitals in Delhi NCR, India to treat breast cancer. The average cost of treatment is between INR 5 to 6 lakhs, including radiotherapy, surgery, and investigations. With targeted therapy, the six cycles of chemotherapy may cost you more than INR 20 lakh. Cancer treatment in Ayurveda in Delhi Dr. Monga Health World is the best Hospital for Breast Cancer Treatment | Ayurvedic Breast Cancer Treatment